Hutchins Pitching & Performance
Lesson/Reservation Cancellation Policy
Client agrees to the cancellation policy stated below:
· 48-Hour Notice: Lessons may be cancelled without penalty if done so at least 48-hours in advance of the scheduled time by the client.
· Less Than 48-hour Notice: If a cancellation is made within 48-hours before the scheduled time, full payment for the cancelled lesson is due within 7 days. We will send an electronic invoice that can be paid via credit card or check.
· If a cancellation occurs less than 48 hours in advance and client is able to fill the lesson slot with another student without affecting the current schedule, no payment is required. Hutchins Pitching & Performance is under no obligation to fill less than 48 hour cancelled lessons slots. However, if Hutchins Pitching & Performance is able to fill the lesson slot, no payment will be required.
· Students are allowed one same-day cancellation per year due to illness or injury. The client will not be charged for this lesson. After one cancellation, the client is responsible for full payment for the cancelled lesson. Payment is due within 7 days. We will send an electronic invoice that can be paid via credit card or check.
· No-Show Policy: Any lesson that the client does not show up for without calling or emailing prior to the lesson time will automatically be charged as a lesson. Payment is due within 7 days. We will send an electronic invoice that can be paid via credit card or check.
· After three (3) 48-hour cancellations clients are required to pre-pay for lessons. These lessons are non-refundable and can be paid in advance via cash, check or credit card.
· Cancellations are not confirmed until a cancellation is completed the Hutchins Pitching & Performance scheduler. Clients will receive a cancellation confirmation email once an appointment has been cancelled.
**Scheduling with HPP, either in person or online, signifies an agreement to all above terms by both parties.